quarta-feira, 9 de julho de 2008

Panic

*QUARTA, 09.07.08.


*Apropriado para os dias que vivemos:

Panic, The Smiths

Panic on the streets of London (Rio)
Panic on the streets of Birmingham (Baixada)
I wonder to myself

Could life ever be sane again
On the Leeds side-streets that you slip down (Subúrbio)
I wonder to myself

Hopes may rise on the Grasmeres. (Zona Norte)
But honey pie, you're not safe here
So you run down To the safety of the town

But there's panic on the streets of Carlisle (Subúrbio)
Dublin, Dundee, Humberside (Área metropolitana)
I wonder to myself

Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed d.j.
Because the music that they constantly play

It says nothing to me about my life
Hang the blessed d.j.
Because the music they constantly play

On the Leeds side-streets that you slip down
On the provincial towns that you jog'round
Hang the d.j., hang the d.j., hang the d.j......

(observações minhas)
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=9AlH2oYedfk

*Da série "Porque eu amo Smiths":

"And in the darkened underpass
I thought "Oh God, my chance has come at last"
But then a strange fear gripped me
And I just couldn't ask"


*E é isso, that's all folks!

"Panic", Smiths.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Gente chique e estudada é outra coisa...penas que EU NÃO ENTENDO QUASE NADA DE INGRÊS!!!!!!!!!!

Humpf!!!!!


hehehehe

bjks